Frequenty Asked Questions¶
The Colectica for Excel ribbon tab is no longer appearing in the Excel ribbons.
If the Colectica for Excel addin is disabled, you can follow these steps to enable it again.
- Open Excel (2007 - 2016)
- Open a workbook, a new blank workbook is fine
- Click File, then click the Options at the bottom of the File menu
- In the Options window, select Add-Ins near the bottom on the left
- On the bottom of the Add-Ins option page there is a Manage select box. Select Com Addins and click Go…
- Place a check mark in the box next to Colectica for Excel if there is not a check mark present.
Unable to load DLL ‘sasr.dll’: The specified module coult not be found.
If you are upgrading from a release prior to 5.4, there is a Windows Installer bug (KB905238) which may have prevented all updated files from being copied on some versions of Windows. You can fix the issue using one of the methods here:
- Method 1
- Uninstall the addin from the add and remove programs prior to running the new installer
- Run the addin’s setup installer
- Method 2, if the new version is already installed
- Run the addin’s setup installer, and select the Repair option
How do I register my copy of Colectica for Excel Professional?
You can enter your activation code in the options menu of the Colectica for Excel addin. You can follow the directions in Register your copy of Colectica for Excel.