The Appears Within section shows which other items reference the current item. Click one of the items to navigate to that item’s detail page.
The Information section shows basic administrative item about the current item.
- The authoritative agency for the item
- The unique identifier of the item
- The version number of the item
- Last Updated
- The date and time the item was published
- Updated by
- The person who published the item
- The log message provided when the item was published
The History section shows a list of previous versions of the item. Click one of the previous versions to view the item as it was at that time.
The Download section lets you download the item in various formats.
- A PDF document containing all the item’s content.
- DDI 3.2
- A standardized DDI 3.2 XML file
- DDI 3.1
- A standardized DDI 3.1 XML file
- A JSON file with the item’s content. JSON is useful for programmatic access to the item’s information.
The main content area of the item details page shows all the metadata defined for the item. Depending on the item type, this information may be organized into multiple tabs.
Users Also Viewed¶
The Users Also Viewed area lists items most frequently viewed by other users of the site who have visited the current item’s page.