The Users page displays a list of all system users, and allows creating and editing users.
The Users page is only available when using the built-in, database-backed user storage. If using Active Directory, user management can be performed using your normal user administration tools.
Create a New User¶
- Click the Create New User button.
- Enter the new user’s email address and a password.
- Click the Create User button.
- The new user will be created.
View User Details¶
- On the Users page, click a user’s email address.
- A page showing all the user information will be displayed.
Edit User Details and Roles¶
When viewing a user’s detail page, click the Edit Details button.
To edit user profile information, edit the fields as appropriate.
To edit the roles to which a user is assigned, use the checkboxes next to ColecticaAdministrator, ColecticaUser, and ColecticaGuest.
For details on each of the roles, see Roles.