The Site Information page lets you configure many site-level settings for Colectica Portal.
- Site Name
- The name of the site, as displayed in the upper left corner of the site
- Site Title
- The title of the site, as included in the HTML
- Footer Text
- Text to appear at the bottom of every page.
- HTML before </body>
- Content to appear immediately before the closing body tag.
This may include
- Theme Name
The name of the visual theme.
More information on theming Colectica Portal will be available in the future.
- Allow anonymous access
- Determines whether users who are not logged in can access the portal
- Is registration allowed
- Determines whether users who are not administrators can create their own accounts. If turned off, only administrators can create new accounts.
- Allow searching all types
- If turned on, the
/search/page allows users to search for all item types. If turned off, only item-specific search pages are allowed (for example,
- Allow Commenting
- Determines whether to allow users to add comments to items.
- Allow Rating
- Determines whether to allow users to rate items.
- Display EU Cookie Warning
- Determines whether the EU cookie warning should be displayed when users first visit the site.
- Allow Data Download
- Determines whether custom data extracts can be downloaded.
- Disk Cache Path
- The disk location on the server where cache files can be stored.
Home Page Content¶
- Welcome Message
- Text to be displayed at the top of the home page.
- Custom HTML Content
- Raw HTML to be displayed on the home page. This content will appear under the welcome message, if a welcome message is set.
- Show Search
- Determines whether the search box is displayed on the home page.
- Types to Search
- Determines which types of items to search when searching from the home page. If no item types are set, then all item types are searched.
- Item Counts
- Determines which types of items will show their item counts with links on the home page.
- Show grouped QuestionItem + QuestionGrid + QuestionBlock count
- Determines whether a composite item count consisting of all QuestionItem, QuestionGrid, and QuestionBlock types is displayed on the home page. If enabled, it is recommended that none of the three question types are selected in the Item Counts setting, to avoid redundancy.
- Show Life Stage search facet
- Whether the “Life Stages” box should be shown on the search page.
- Show Topic search facet
- Whether the “Topics” box should be shown on the search page.
- Visible Item Types
- Determines which item types are visible in the Item Types facet box. Other item types are available through the More button.
- Message for /explore
- A message to be displayed on the
/explore/page when no concept is selected.
- Help Links
Links to be added to the help menu. Each line describes one link in the following format:
Link One,http://example.org/link1 Link Two,http://example.org/link2
- SMTP Host
- The host name of the SMTP server to be used to send outgoing email
- SMTP Port
- The port of the SMTP server to be used to send outgoing email
- SMTP User Name
- The user name used to access the SMTP server to be used to send outgoing email
- SMTP Password
- The password used to access the SMTP server to be used to send outgoing email
- Reply-to Address
- The reply-to address used for outgoing emails
- Email Address for Feedback
- The email address to which messages from the Feedback form will be directed
- Types Allowed in Basket
- Determines which types of items are allowed to be added to the basket.
- Header Text
- Header text to be included in generated PDFs
- Footer Text
- Footer text to be included in generated PDFs
- Include Cover Page
- Determines whether a cover page is included in generated PDFs
- Cover Page Image
- The location on disk of an image to be included on the cover page of generated PDFs.
- Include Table of Contents
- Determines whether a table of contents is included in generated PDFs
- Page Size
- The page size of generated PDFs: either Letter or A4
Notes on the Cover Page Image¶
- The cover page image should be an image the same size as the page size.
- The image is used as the page background.
- The document title is centered above the image.
- Enable API v1
- Determines whether the REST-style API is enabled.