Item Permissions and Item Type Permissions can be managed via Colectica Portal or via Colectica Repository Web Services.
- Item Permissions
- Define which users or roles can access a specific item in the repository.
- Item Type Permissions
- Define which users or roles can access a specific type of item in the repository (for example, Concepts may only be edited by a certain role).
Colectica Repository Web Services¶
Permissions can be managed through the Colectica Repository web services using the following web service calls:
- Set a Repository Security Context for a set of items and types. Add permissions is restricted to members of the Colectica Administrators group.
- Retrieve the Repository Security Context for a set of items and types.
- Remove a specific set of permission flags from the Repository.