First Run Configuration¶
The first time you access a newly installed deployment of Colectica Portal, you will see a configuration page.
- Administrator Email
- The email address of the administrator account to be created
- Administrator Password
- The password of the administrator account to be created
- Site Name
- The name of the site, as displayed in hte upper left corner of the site
- Disk Cache Path
- The disk location on the server where cache files can be stored
- Allow Anonymous Access
- Determines whether users who are not logged in can access the portal
- Allow User Registration
- Determines whether users who are not administrators can create their own accounts. If turned off, only administrators can create new accounts.
The Administrator Email and Administrator Password fields will not appear if Active Directory is used for authentication.
After entering the appropriate information, click the Get Started button to configure your site and visit the home page.