All information in Colectica is built on foundational information such as concepts, code lists, and classifications.
Concepts describe the basic ideas being explored by a study. By defining the concepts behind your study, you can more easily create well-organized documentation. Sharing concepts among multiple studies enables quick, painless data harmonization.
- An abstract idea or general notion
- A class of people or things
- Code List
- A list of categories, each with an assigned value
- A population being studied
- An institution, company, or other group