Accept Publication Request¶
Navigate to the catalog record you would like to review and accept.
Review the contents and history of the catalog record to verify that it should be accepted for publication.
Click the catalog record’s Publish and Archive link.
Click the Approve Publication button.
The catalog record will be finalized and published.
During catalog record finalization, the following actions occur:
- Preservation formats are created for proprietary data files.
- Request persistent identifiers from the configured Handle service.
- Checksums are created for each file.
- DDI metadata is created for all files and the catalog record itself.
- An archive package is created and placed in the configured archive ingest location.
- The catalog record is marked as published.